[Board] Outstanding tasks

Tyler Mitchell tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 29 14:50:16 PDT 2011

Just FYI - a couple tasks that are pretty important but that I don't
have a name for from your side.  Doesn't mean you have to run the show
but someone might want to at least watch what happens in case you
do not want the ball to be totally dropped.

* Marketing chair
* Event management - e.g. booth planning, presentation tracks planning
* Annual report management
* Journal - I know it's been low on the board's list for a few years, but it's
a great opportunity to help engage on the academic side.  Many reviewers
and editors ready to help.
* Insurance - assume treasurer?
* Sponsorship and fundraising - assuming all of board involved?