[Board] Funding request for the GRASS GIS Community Sprint in May 2012

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Apr 19 11:09:49 PDT 2012

Markus,

The board authorized up to 1000 euros in support for this sprint even
though we realized we had neglected to include any money for stuff
like this in the budget.  The event sounds great and we hope this will
help facilitate making it a success.  I believe the organizers can
make arrangements for the funds with Daniel Morissette as treasurer.

Best regards,
Frank