[Board] Resignation

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Fri Aug 10 10:26:25 PDT 2012

Please see ARTICLE III Board of Directors section 3.7
http://www.osgeo.org/content/foundation/incorporation/bylaws.htm

Section 3.7. Vacancies. Any vacancy occurring in the Board of Directors,
…..
may be filled by the affirmative vote of a majority of the remaining directors
…..
A director elected to fill a vacancy shall hold office only until the next election of directors by the members.

Norman