[Board] Choosing the next President of OSGeo

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 17 08:32:53 PDT 2012

On 12-08-17 8:35 AM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hi Board,
>
> I just noticed an agenda item on Monday's meeting "appointment of
> President, Chair, Treasurer, and Secretary".

On this topic, just in case I can't make the meeting, I just wanted to
confirm that I'm in for another year as treasurer if the rest of the
board agrees. I'm just starting to be on top of the finances stuff, so I
figure it makes more sense for me to keep going... and I'll need to get
more seriously on the IRS/c3 and accounting issues.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/