[Board] Travel Expenses

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Wed Aug 29 07:17:11 PDT 2012

I'd support that these could be listed as guidelines to cover expenses.

I'd also agree that the govt per diem rates for lodging and per diem would be the logical place to start - OSGeo could simply point to the GSA online rate tables.

Typically travel, rental car, rental car gas would be reimbursed based on receipts.

Additionally, I'll continue to echo that we need to put more emphasis on the raising revenue part of the equation (understanding that nobody is asking for money at this point).   I'd like for the organization to be in the position where it could fund more activities.

My 2 cents…

Mark