[Board] IRS Questions - Need help with Edu questions

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Dec 3 21:13:12 PST 2012

Board,

We're almost there with our IRS response. The main part missing is the
answer to the Education related questions:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/501c3_Application:_Questions_from_IRS,_September_2012

I would love to get a coordinated response from people involved in
OSGeo/Edu activities to answer the IRS questions... otherwise I will
have to come up with answers that may not fit the vision that those more
involved with Edu stuff than me have for OSGeo.

Unfortunately the Edu list has been quiet so far, I just ping'd them
again, but thought I'd send a friendly reminder here as well...

Daniel