[Board] IRS Questions - Need help with Edu questions

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Dec 4 10:30:38 PST 2012

FYI Board, I just got the info that I needed from the Edu committee (see
Edu list) so I'll work from that to fill in the last questions. I will
complete our draft answers tonight and send that to David (our attorney)
tomorrow for him to complete and send our response to the IRS.

If you want to comment/review the answers then you have only 24 hours
left. After that it will be too late.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette