[Board] New OSGeo Donation link?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Dec 6 07:44:54 PST 2012

Board,

Is anyone aware of a new PayPal [Donate] button that would have been
added somewhere in our webpages recently?

In the last week we have received 4 donations from individuals through
Paypal which is more than the total number of donations in the last 12
months. There is nothing wrong with those donations, they are very
welcome and I try to send thank you notes to each donor, but I would
love to understand what triggered this sudden wave of donations.

Cheers

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette