[Board] Face to Face meeting agenda

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 3 13:29:26 PST 2012

Currently sitting in Toronto airport working on a 2012 budget draft for
discussion tomorrow. Clear sky, no snow, no delay expected. Should be
landing at 7:45pm and at Cedarbrook shortly after... please email your
plans if anyone goes out for dinner somewhere.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/