[Board] Face to Face meeting agenda

Peter Batty peter at ebatty.com
Fri Feb 3 13:32:48 PST 2012

Hi all, just an update from my side ... made it to Denver airport through
the snow and flight is showing on time, so looks good! Assume we'll send
any plans via email, but perhaps tentatively plan to meet in the hotel bar
around 6:30 to 7pm and we can figure out what to do from there (and leave
email for anyone getting later)?

Cheers,
    Peter.