[Board] VERY DRAFT 2012 OSGeo Budget

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Feb 3 13:58:13 PST 2012

Daniel,

Thanks for doing this.  I had intended to produce a draft but never got to it.

A few notes, and opinions:

1) I'd like to budget based on 6 GDAL sponsors for $4500 being OSGeo's 25%.

2) I'm dubious about us building in the $20K profit from FOSS4G 2012.

3) I'd like to suggest we budget based on only keeping the Peer1
server in service
through until the end of June (so half the $7800).

4) I'd like us to budget on the order of $3500 for OSU OSL hosting.  This
isn't strictly required, but I've discussed it with them before and it
would help
them demonstrate their value to the community.

5) I had a sense we had put out more than $2000 to send people to the GSoc
summit last year - perhaps check with Wolf or Anne?

Best regards,
Frank