[Board] Resignation from Board

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue Feb 7 18:44:35 PST 2012

Sorry, not understanding, how can the board account for Jeff's
reasoning? They didn't ask him to resign from either position. His
reasoning is his own, if you want him to explain more of it, ask him,
right? As someone who has burned out on extracurricular activities
myself from time to time, I think I understand, but I too am only
guessing.

P.