[Board] GSoC 2012 - administrator nomination

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Feb 14 10:02:21 PST 2012

Anne,

I'll try to get this confirmed at the next board meeting.  In the meantime,
please proceed to operate as the OSGeo GSoC administrator.  I'm sorry
I missed you when you were in mountain view for the meetings in fall
but I had a good time with Hamish and Wolf.  I appreciate the great that
you, Wolf and Hamish have been doing.

Best regards,
Frank
(Taking the initiative to speak for the board on this matter)