[Board] more Face to Face planning

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jan 3 08:46:02 PST 2012

On 12-01-03 4:21 AM, Jo Cook wrote:

> How are we going to sort out the costs of the flights? If I book over
> the next couple of days, what's the best/easiest way to get reimbursed?

Hi Jo, and all board members,

The simplest would be to buy the ticket using your own credit card, and
then email me a copy of your flight receipt, and I'll make arrangements
with each of you to get your reimbursement.

For US/Canada citizen, I could bring you a cheque in USD or CAD at the
F2F meeting.

For Europeans (Arnulf and Jo), we may have to use a wire transfer. I'd
expect costs in the range of 30$ to 100$ for a wire transfer from our TD
Bank account (I'll find out the exact cost soon, but I know that
canadian banks really rip you off on wire transfers), so we should make
sure we make a single payment to each of you to avoid unnecessary costs.

Does that work for everyone?

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/