[Board] Anything for discussion here?

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Tue Jan 3 09:32:02 PST 2012

The article Jo cited sparked (incited?) a lot of commentary in blogville.  Much of the discourse got derailed by the tactical issue of whether Git should be allowed - the bigger issue is really, what do foundations have to offer up at the strategic level?

More discussion here:

  http://blogs.computerworlduk.com/simon-says/2011/11/koha-tells-us-we-need-foundations/index.htm

  http://webmink.com/2011/11/30/foundations-babies-and-bathwater/

Definitely things to think about for our F2F!

-mpg