[Board] Some food for thought from Directions magazine ahead of our board meeting

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Fri Jan 6 19:02:34 PST 2012

Venka:

I have heard a few time about the perceived lack of diversity on the board.  The latest elected charter members I think reflects a change there (it would be nice if someone could run some statistics on that) -- beyond that, can you make some specific suggestions as to how we might address your concerns?

-mpg