[Board] FOSS4G North America

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Thu Jan 19 15:39:36 PST 2012

I think it should be pretty obvious that I'm definitely in favor and will support this.  It is a great opportunity given the cost and location and it will give us a North American conference this year.  Given the budget cuts in the US Federal government there is a dramatic increase in their interest of open source solutions.  This will be an excellent opportunity to showcase what we can do.

Mark