[Board] Draft announcement regarding FOSS4G 2012

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Jul 19 05:21:46 PDT 2012

+1 for me.

Next questions will be where do we publish this?

Here are a few places that I can think of. Please add others that you
think make sense:

1- Send to discuss list, board list, conf committee list, foss4g2012 list

2- Publish a news item on osgeo.org
(http://www.osgeo.org/content/news/submit_news.html)

3- Replace http://2012.foss4g.org/ with a mini-site with a copy of this
announcement (I can take care of this once we have the announcement)