[Board] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Board elections Voting

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Tue Jul 24 06:29:03 PDT 2012

Folks,
last year I was also surprised by having to vote 5 different people for
the board elections. My preference would be to be able to push one
candidate with all votes. Where did this clause come from "Multiple
votes for one person will be counted as one vote."?

Having said that I believe that it would be a little hasty to change
this now with the nominations already running. What do you think?

As CRO I should have an answer ready before the elections start. In case
we don't find consensus I will stick with what it says on the web site now.

Thanks,
Arnulf