[Board] Current list of OSGeo sponsors?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 24 12:30:39 PDT 2012

On 12-07-22 3:51 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> OSGeo board,
> I'm updating the OSGeo-Live sponsors page, and wish to confirm the list
> of OSGeo sponsors.
>
> Is anyone in a position to confirm the current list of OSGeo sponsors?
> Is the list below up to date?
> http://www.osgeo.org/content/sponsorship/sponsors.html

Hi Cameron,

Yes, this is the most up to date listing.

For the record, this page currently lists the sponsors who paid in full
for 2011. They have been invoiced for 2012 only a few weeks ago (yes,
that was done late) and we started receiving payments but have not
received them all yet, so for now this list on the website reflects the
most current info that we have for 2012 and is likely to change in the
next couple of weeks/months.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/