[Board] Last call before announcement regarding FOSS4G 2012

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Jul 26 10:58:02 PDT 2012

Thanks to Arnulf for posting the announcement to the discuss list a few
minutes ago. Do we care to also send a copy to the conf committee and
foss4g2012 lists or do we just assume that everybody follows the discuss
list?

I updated the DNS for http://2012.foss4g.org/ which has a 1 hour TTL, so
in the next hour you will see the same announcement text show up at that
address.

And finally a news item has been submitted for osgeo.org.

Daniel