[Board] MOTION: Approve schedule for the 2012 OSGeo elections

Tim Schaub tschaub at opengeo.org
Wed Jun 13 09:50:39 PDT 2012

Doc looks good to me.  I agree with Daniel's suggestions and added a
section on nominee self-promotion.

I also edited the doc to indicate that I will not be standing for
re-election in August.  I'm hoping that someone with more volunteer
time and energy can take my place.

Tim

Tim Schaub
OpenGeo http://opengeo.org/