[Board] Spanish Language Local Chapter elections results

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses pferrer at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 18 08:18:33 PDT 2012

Hello,

last week ended the election process for the Spanish Language Local
Chapter and the Community has elected new Local Chapter Charter
Members and a new Local Chapter Board.

The new  Local Chapter Charter Members are:

Maria Aryas de Reina
Jose Gomez Castaño
David Mateos
Juan Ignacio Garcia Varela
Francisco Perez Sampayo
Leonidas Hernan Oliveira

Right now we have 80 Charter Members in the Local Chapter.

And the new Local Chapter Board members are:

Pedro-Juan Ferrer Matoses
Mauricio Miranda
Santiago Higuera
Maria Arias de Reyna
Cesar Medina

All the process has been documented in the wiki [1] (in spanish)

The new board hasn't already meet so right now I'm still the acting
Local Chapter Liaison Officer.

Bests regards,

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:Elecciones_2012_OSGeo-ES

--