[Board] Feedback incorporated into the OSGeo Advocate template

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 14:14:15 PDT 2012

OSGeo Board,
I'm hopeful that each of you would be able to add your OSGeo Advocate
profile in line with the template below. In 48 hours, Wednesday 20 June,
I will be inviting the greater OSGeo community to create themselves a
profile, and it will be great if they can see a representation of board
members listed.

OSGeo Advocate URL: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Advocate

And template here: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Template

--