[Board] Marketing budgets

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Thu Mar 8 09:46:38 PST 2012

Jo,

I think this is certainly a worthwhile and strategically important area that we need to focus on.  In addition to nominal funding, we probably should put out a call for a marketing leader.  I'm also beginning to think that we should have more regular communication between the board and the discuss list to show that we are alive and kicking.

Mark