[Board] Fwd: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Foss4g 2012 ???

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at flaxen.com
Wed May 2 13:33:20 PDT 2012

> Perhaps OSGeo itself should take care of the crucial web site and "just"
> receive content snippets from LOC? This would somewhat avoid delays.

Actually it might be the just reverse: **if** the LOC was running efficiently, they'd probably want to have control over the website so they could keep it tuned and updated as they need to, without having to wait for someone else (OSGeo) to do it for them.

Using the site as a thermometer is a good idea, though. In the current case, the temperature reading is pretty low -- the molecules aren't bumping around very fast at all :-(

-mpg