[Board] Updated Local Chapters List

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri May 11 09:41:13 PDT 2012

Vasile,

We appear to have three important locations for listing local chapters.

  http://www.osgeo.org/content/chapters/index.html
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Contacts
  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Local_Chapters

You can update the ones in the wiki yourself, and if you let me know the
appropriate pointer and official chapter name I can update www.osgeo.org.
We are definitely not rigorous about maintaining this material but I'm all
for incremental improvements!

Best regards,
Frank