[Board] FOSS4G 2012 Board Liason

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue May 29 12:09:46 PDT 2012

Folks,

For a variety of reasons I am withdrawing from involvement in
FOSS4G 2012.  I had previously mentioned that I felt I would
like to withdraw from the role of board liason to the conference
but I didn't necessarily make it official.  I am now.

To some extent it is not critical to have a board liason this year
as there is no financial commitment, but I think it would still be
prudent to appoint a new board liason as long as FOSS4G 2012
is being operated in the name of OSGeo.