[Board] Legal Entities for OSGeo

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue Nov 13 09:14:18 PST 2012

That's all well and good, but
(a) we've been earning money for many years in a USA organization, so
the tax status will affect if that organization owes back-taxes,
presumably
(b) we'll continue to earn money via FOSS4G in whatever jurisdiction
we earn it and that will have tax implications in whatever
jurisdiction that is
So, the legal status of the international organization has to be settled.
P.