[Board] OSGeo vs 501c3 status - inpur required

mlucas17 at mac.com mlucas17 at mac.com
Tue Nov 13 13:02:43 PST 2012

My preference would be to go for B.  For profit project funding seems to be a tax liability and we should avoid it.  There are other mechanisms available for projects that want to accept funding - maybe Location Intelligence, sub contracting or consulting directly with the funding organization.

Mark