[Board] IRS 501c3 Requirement: renaming Marketing Committee to Outreach Committee

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 15:01:54 PST 2012

Daniel, I'm open to the suggestion, but only if we can see reasonable
value in it, as name changing is a bit messy. It means that web pages
and archives point to old URLs which becomes confusing for someone
searching for prior information.

Can you please provide some background explaining that this is more than
just a minor hunch that we are basing a name change on.
Maybe:
* Who is suggesting it?
* Is there any real or anecdotal evidence they can point to?