[Board] Invitation to OSGeo to participate in LocationTech

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:17:49 PDT 2012

Andrew,
Can you please expand on what such membership would mean in practice. Is
there a web page explaining what such membership entails?

Does this membership provide an avenue for any individual to participate
in Locationtech by noting they are part of OSGeo (as OSGeo accepts
anyone offering to help OSGeo)?