[Board] Executive Committee Proposal

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Oct 17 14:41:54 PDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Cameron Shorter
<cameron.shorter at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2. Lets expand the group of people involved in decision making to include
> committee chairs. I think this needs more discussion. I'm wary of
> introducing another level of decision making unless there are strong
> reasons as to why the current system is not working.

Folks,

OK, all feedback so far expresses concern with the addition
of the marketing, incubation, sac and conference chairs to
the executive committed, so I've removed that from the
proposal while leaving in the ability of the executive committee
to add members to itself at will.

Hopefully that will make the proposal less controversial.

  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Executive_Committee_Terms_Of_Reference

warmerdam at pobox.com