[Board] Fwd: Invitation to deliver Plenary Address at Africa Geospatial Forum 2012

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:43:22 PDT 2012

OSGeo board,
Is anyone available and interested in providing a plenary presentation
at the Africa Geospatial Forum, at your own expense?
Jeff, I understand you will be passing through Africa at the time. Are
you available and interested?

Otherwise I'll open the request to the Advocate list.
Megha, I'd like to send out a call for speakers to our public email
list, is that ok?