[Board] Fwd: Invitation to deliver Plenary Address at Africa Geospatial Forum 2012

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Sep 4 08:05:20 PDT 2012

Hello Mr. Megha,

I will indeed be traveling to South Africa in early October, to spread
the OSGeo/FOSS4G word.  The event I will be a part of is GISSA Ukubuzana
2012, from 2nd October to 4th October.  I will also be involved in an
OSGeo event at the University of Pretoria on the 5th.  My travel
arrangements are still being made, but I believe the timing
unfortunately overlaps with your event.  This is too bad, as I would
love to experience your wonderful country of Ghana.

Please let me know if I/we can be of any help though.

Thanks.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna