[Board] Fwd: Invitation to deliver Plenary Address at Africa Geospatial Forum 2012

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 01:54:38 PDT 2012

Karel Charvat <charvat at ccss.cz> wrote:

Hi all,
Unfortunately this message came to late to us and it is impossible to
arrange this trip in so short term. But for next years, due the fact,
that we are starting support for FOSS GIS solution in Africa (we are
cooperating on building Educational and Research Lab on Tswana
University and on building Portal for Mapping influence of Climate
changes in Tanzania), we are extremely interesting in next years to
promote OSGEO activities in Africa

Karel