[Board] Update on AGM/Sol Katz Award

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Sep 19 06:15:37 PDT 2012

As for the virtual announcement using e.g. Google+ hangouts, I read somewhere in the IRC logs of the meeting that these are limited to 15?, which is likely true.

But there is the possibility of watching a live YouTube video, so only e.g. the person giving the award and the person getting the award would be on the hangout, other people would be watching through the YouTube stream.

Just like James Fee does with his WeoGeo hangouts every week.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden