[Board] Changing the name of the "AGM"

Angelos Tzotsos gcpp.kalxas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 03:12:10 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have participated in such virtual meetings in the past for openSUSE
project through Google Hangout and it is very convenient to use, plus
you get a face to face feeling.

I would suggest that something like this would be used for OSGeo
Committees or even the AGM. The only problem currently is the 10-person
limit.

Regards,
Angelos