[Board] OSGeo stall at FOSS4G

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Aug 25 14:30:06 PDT 2013

Hi Ian,

I have been working with the organizers to get a booth.  We are
confirmed for a Gold-level sized booth.  I also submitted location
choices for the booth.

I am tasked with organizing the booth. I will tomorrow put together a
wiki and distribute it to Discuss, and will also contact the marketing
committee for help for materials.

What do you mean by concrete plan?

-jeff