[Board] OSGeo-Quebec event November 11-13, 2014

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Dec 18 05:24:08 PST 2013

Hi Board, Local Chapters,

Since we're talking of sharing event plans, FYI the OSGeo-Quebec Local
chapter will be holding 2 days of Open Source Geospatial conferences in
the Gatineau-Ottawa region on November 12-13, 2014. There is very likely
also going to be training workshops or another type of side-event on Nov
11, still to be confirmed.

This is the 3rd time that OSGeo-Quebec partners with the Vision
Geomatique event. The previous editions were in the fall of 2010 and 2012.

For 2014, we also invited the OSGeo-Ottawa chapter and LocationTech to
join the fun, their involvement should be made official in the not too
distant future.

For any question about this event don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/