[Board] OSGeo-Quebec event November 11-13, 2014

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 18 06:03:35 PST 2013

Hi Daniel,

Wow, that is great news, and in the Capital region, I am sure it will be
a huge success.  I wonder if we somehow need to make use of the OSGeo
Events Calendar more, to track all of these events
(http://www.osgeo.org/events).

I still follow the OSGeo-Ottawa chapter activities, and I'm happy to
hear that they will be involved in this event.

If I don't talk to you directly before, have a merry christmas.

-jeff