[Board] FOSS4G-FR 2014

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 18 05:32:48 PST 2013

Hi Vincent,

This is great news about your plans for a FOSS4G-FR event.  My
experience is that the OSGeo-fr local chapter is very active, and I am
very happy to hear of these plans.  I also followed the progress of last
year's event (actually I was very impressed with the marketing/branding
done for that event, it was well done).  I am sure the FOSS4G-FR event
will be wonderful as well.  I also am happy to hear that Gérald will
keep the OSGeo Board uptodate with the progress of that event.

Let me or Gérald know if you need anything.  And congrats on this news!

Is there a twitter account to follow?

Also, don't be afraid to use any of the OSGeo infrastructure for this
event (foss4g.org or osgeo.org subdomain etc.).  Fire your requests onto
OSGeo's Trac instance.

-jeff