[Board] Current list of OSGeo sponsors

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 1 12:43:05 PST 2013

Hi Cameron,

Good timing on your email, as this morning I noticed that Daniel (OSGeo
Treasurer) was emailing sponsors.  He keeps track of these invoices in a
spreadsheet, and gave me copies for 2012 and 2013.  He has been working
very hard on this, others may not have known though (maybe we should
start CC-ing board-priv@ on all sponsor-related messages from now on, so
everyone can follow?).   I was assuming that we would discuss this
process during the extended Board meeting.

-jeff