[Board] Current list of OSGeo sponsors

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Feb 11 06:29:39 PST 2013

On 13-02-08 3:01 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Daniel,
> I'm going to update sponsors on OSGeo-Live after COB Friday (US time),
> ie, today.
> I'll use http://www.osgeo.org/sponsors as my reference point, unless you
> provide alternative updates before then.

Hi Cameron

I got payment confirmation for our new sponsor 2ndQuadrant
(http://www.2ndquadrant.com/) and updated the sponsors list accordingly
at http://www.osgeo.org/sponsors/

I'm in touch with Jeff about posting an official announcement for this
new sponsor.

I expect more updates to the list of sponsors in the near future, but
this is the only change that I am able to confirm today for your
OSGeo-Live RC deadline.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette