[Board] Current list of OSGeo sponsors

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 8 06:50:39 PST 2013

On 13-02-08 3:01 AM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> Daniel,
> I'm going to update sponsors on OSGeo-Live after COB Friday (US time),
> ie, today.
> I'll use http://www.osgeo.org/sponsors as my reference point, unless you
> provide alternative updates before then.

Hi Cameron,

I see that the wire payment for one of our new sponsors just came in our
bank account yesterday. Unfortunately the online system of our bank
doesn't provide details on the source of the wire so each time I need to
send a request to the bank to confirm who initiated the payment (yes
that's a pain as I know other banks are more user-friendly). I have sent
a request for info about this wire to the bank a few minutes ago and as
soon as I have the info (hopefully later today) then we'll be able to
announce and post the logo of this new sponsor.

Is it possible for you to hold on your update until you hear back from
me, later today or Monday at the latest?

Thanks

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/