[Board] Budget: GSoC money

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 27 04:12:23 PST 2013

Hi Anne, I fully agree with changing the 5k in the current budget
draft for "Code Sprint Support" to the 11k value.  Thank you for this!
 I hope other Board members approve also.

PS. Anne is referring to the 2013 budget draft at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av9Xf1ehZXz-dHJRdGhXZlo4ako2b21qd2lXbVVMdGc&usp=sharing

-jeff