[Board] OSGeo Contact

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Jan 2 12:17:23 PST 2013

Cameron,

I would note that in the past we mostly just gave Tyler's number for
contacts, and after that I believe Arnulf put his personal number in a
variety of contact places.  I think a google voice account as a voice
mail service is good, and provides a reasonably reliable end point for
communication that requires minimal changes as our executive changes.
On the other hand I don't imagine it will ever get *much* use.  It
just services as one aspect of being a professional, reachable
organization.

Best regards,
Frank