[Board] Fwd: FOSS4G 2014 RFP Vote

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Jul 16 11:45:48 PDT 2013

Maybe it's also an option to consider the results of the first round in the case of a tie-break.

Personally I'd make sure we never start a vote with an even amount of people. When we added people this year out of the blew this should ideally have been taken into account.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden