[Board] Fwd: FOSS4G 2014 RFP Vote

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Jul 22 04:55:58 PDT 2013

I get your point, but personally I would be less worried about this in the current situation, given the fact that the conference committee has gone through this process, and gotten into a tie-break, indicating that both proposals match the Evaluation Criteria of the RFP pretty well.

I'd expect a brief summary by the bid teams (double-checked by the conference committee on facts), based on which people can vote, or something similar. We can't expect all charter members to read the proposals IMHO.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden