[Board] Fwd: FOSS4G 2014 RFP Vote

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jul 22 05:11:48 PDT 2013

I've stated recently on the Discuss list I'd like to have Charter
Members vote for the FOSS4G location, with the Conference Committee
responsible for managing the process.  But those thoughts are for future
RFPs. In this case, as we are almost through the process for 2014, I
outlined my recommendations in my previous email.

-jeff